Lion

Lion
My deviant art page :)

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Two parties, two nights

OK, I've been to two parties this weekend and y'know what? I think I preferred it when I had not social life to speak of. It was so much less tiring!

Anyway, yesterday painted an awesome pic of an arctic fox (like Townsen!!! Love Townsen. To find out who Townsen is, click 'Abominable Charles Christopher' in 'Online Comics' down below).
Either way, it was fab. Tried to reproduce on canvas today. Didn't work out so well... *sigh*

Anyway, interesting times. Last night went to a slightly posh party (for an 18th, anyway). Parents served cocktails (strawberry cocktail. Yum) and then some fancy nibbles and cake. Very fancy. But there was beer as well. Abominably loud music.

Party tonight was more fun. More people I knew there, and had some fun times. Unfortunately, needed to get a lift, which meant I had to leave early :( But I am tired, so maybe it's for the best. Also, a friend was getting a little... promiscuous when she had too much to drink. Very worrying. Especially when she gets a little intimate with a friend. That must make things awkward O_o Had a vodka and coke. Vodka doesn't taste that nice with coke... rum is better. But, with my inexperience of mixing drinks, I think I put too much vodka in the cup O_o Oh well, it was fiiiiiiine.... Then had two beers. Well, one and a half while there. Finished the second at home. Still drinking it, actually. I try to make a point never to drink too much. I'm ridiculously careful.

Now I'm talking to my friend about the Jungle Book, for some reason, and we're comparing King Louis to a teacher in our school. We even once heard him singing the song 'King of the Swingers' O_o And this is man was the Vice Principal for a while. Our school is awesome :D

Anyway, sleep beckons. Away, to the realm of dreams and wonder!

No comments:

Post a Comment