Lion

Lion
My deviant art page :)

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hamlet - to go or not to go? Now THAT'S a question...

Not really though. I'm going. Have to. The Mocks are next week, and I haven't seen it yet and it's on my course. So I really need to see it. But I'm just so tired and just so annoyed and I had an Art exam today and I'm just in a REALLY bad mood...

Quite a turn around from the last post, huh? I'm not in the mood to get hyped up right now, but the concert was AMAZING, everything I hoped and more. More on that when I have the time, because I want to make sure I remember as much as possible for ever and ever.

Also good: had Fried Rice Friday today. Yes, I know it's a Thursday. I'll explain another time. But FRF is the best thing in the world, and it stops Thursday from being supremely awful every week.

Irish class may be kind of shit, but at least I get fried rice. Teacher gets mad because I don't have the homework? Well, at least I get fried rice. It also helps that, as a sixth year, I'm allowed leave the school during Lunch to get my fried rice, and it's a rather nice feeling, getting OUT of the school for just twenty minutes. A feeling of release. Possibly one of the reasons I like FRF so much. Can leave other days, but there's never as much of a need or an excuse. 'Sides, I always end up spending way too much money when I go, so I try limit my self to twice a week, tops.

Anyway, I've got deviance to see and a novel to finish.
Not really. It's a quote. Can anyone (of my imaginary readers) remember the film? Watched it the other day, again. Love it.
But I AM going to a play. So I'ma gonna skidaddle (if that's how you spell that made up word).

B'bye now!

No comments:

Post a Comment