Lion

Lion
My deviant art page :)

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Irish Oral

It went fine. Mostly. Could've gone worse. Dunno what I got.... but still, I don't think I failed or anything... have to wait and see :( I was scared to ask xD

I'll do better in the real thing. I have to! Now I need to give myself a motivational speech - excuse me a moment...

...

OK, all done. It wasn't a very long speech, considering...  I'm crap at self-motivation. Anyone want to give me a pep talk off the top of their head? Go on, hit me. Can't be much worse than mine!

Did you notice my new and improved page? I actually added LINKS and LISTS to the end! Finally. Yeah. Looks quite shiny. I have links to Youtube vids down there, such as A Very Potter Musical, I have book lists and movie lists and music lists and even *gasp* a fanfic list, of some of my favourite fanfics. Mostly Harry Potter - be warned xD
And my lion - pretty cool, huh? I drew him a couple o' years ago, and quite liked him. Then I scanned him onto the computer and turned the image negative and WHOA! Instantly awesome! 'Twas fab. So he became my sig. Modified the image slightly to fit on this site. I need a better logo/signature beside him, so I've been designing one today, to block out the awful Irish memories.
Got asked a Modh Coinniolach question. For those of you who are not Irish, An Modh Coinniolach is the conditional tense, and we don't like it xD It's a little awkward. But Des Bishop (American comedian, learned Irish, and did a series on it) had a brilliantly hilarious joke about it. Might not get it if you don't speak any Irish, but you might *shrugs*. If you DO speak Irish, it's frickin' hilarious.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfLuFHdUG6k

In other news, my older brother got a beautiful new guitar for his birthday. Attempting to keep the jealousy in check and not become the Incredible Hulk. Not the most attractive of people, to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment