Lion

Lion
My deviant art page :)

Saturday, January 29, 2011

This blog is basically going to be my public, odd diary. It's just for my use really, to remember crazy fun stuff that happened. But, should you happen across it, feel free to comment ^_^ Unless, of course, you're evil. In which case: may I be your minion?

First off: The NAME OF THIS BLOG. Couldn't think of anything and then decided to use my two favourite words COMBINED. It sounds awesome because it IS awesome.

Discombobulatory Susurrations just sounds confusing, but I think it means something like 'confusing, hushed noises', like a baffled group of politicians conspiring amongst themselves.

Recently done things: My musical awakening has begun! Artists I'm listening to of late: Regina Spektor, Florence + the Machine, Broken Records, Arcade Fire, Charlene Kaye, Mumford and Sons, Feist, Josh Ritter.

Artists I'm STILL (and will never cease) listening to: Freelance Whales, Decemberists, Bob Dylan, Ron Sexsmith, Duke Special, Beatles, Tracy Chapman, Leonard Cohen etc.

Learning 'Little Lion Man' on guitar, as well as 'Harrisburg' by Josh Ritter.

Had my French Mock Oral (practice run!) for my Leaving Cert. today. Got a C, not bad. Need to speed up...
That's just boring.

Art exam MONDAY. Imaginative Composition. I'll try post it when I get it back.

Friend's 18th Birthday tonight! Woot! But I'm tired... ah well. I'll live. Maybe. I'll also stay sober. Maybe :P

I leave with a quote: "Trains are beautiful wizards"
Gem of wisdom, that. Pure, concentrated wisdom. It's too wise for us lower, unenlightened beings to comprehend, but I'm sure it's somehow an incredibly insightful look into the workings of the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment