Lion

Lion
My deviant art page :)

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Partying Fun - sort of :P

Good party, mostly. Robert's 18th ^_^ Loads of people I didn't know, and Hannah wanted to 'mingle' xD But still, some very funny conversations took place, to do with Job and other Bible stories such as Solomon and one about circumcision.... oh,  and incest. Olivia is a mine of Biblical info.

I have no idea why we were talking about this at a party.

Slight battles over choices of music with several people I didn't know. Myself and Kim, who like similar music, had certain songs we wanted to play, but these guys kept changing it to put on bad music! Ugh.

We put on: Starring by the Freelance Whales
Our Love Goes Deeper Than This by Duke Special
Twist and Shout, by the Beatles
Rox in the Box by the Decemberists
The Dog Days Are Over by Florence + the Machine
And then: BE PREPARED from the Lion King! Best. Song. Ever!!! I love Villain Songs, they're always the best, and Scar is just amazing (ah, Jeremy Irons...).
But THEN they changed the song, turning off THE LION KING (!!!) for Linkin Park O_o Gits. xD So we got them back by turning off a song of theirs in favour of 'I Could Have Danced All Night' from My Fair Lady, because it's just such a great musical.

*sings* I could have daaaawnced all night, I could have daaaawnced all night, and stiiiill have begged for moooooore...
What was great was when Kim and I kept singing that for Bray For A Day (day-trip into Bray with Ciara, Kate and Elaine Doyle) and scaring the others with our strange obsession with that musical ^_^

Ah, memories... I miss Transition (4th) Year. It was so fabulously carefree and lovely. One had time for excursions to Bray. Or was that in the summer...?
It was, I think. Oh well....

No comments:

Post a Comment